Day 01: Cochin – Munnar (130 km)
- Transfer to Munnar (140Kms, 04 Hrs.)
- Enroute Visit to Water falls, View Points, Tea Plantations, and Munnar Town.
- Check-in at the Resort
- At leisure
- Overnight stay at the Resort
Day 02: Munnar sightseeing
- Sightseeing (Mattupetty Dam, Eco Point, Kundala Lake, Rajamalai (Ernakulam) National Park – famous for Nilgiri Tahr (Wild goat), Sunset View)
- Evening Spice/Tea trailing at Munnar.
- Dinner and Overnight at hotel.
Day 03: Munnar – Thekkady
- Transfer to Thekkady (120 Kms /4 Hrs.)
- Check-in at the Resort
- Boat ride through the wildlife sanctuary/Elephant Safari (optional-own Expense)
- Evening Spice Garden Visit.
- Overnight stay at the Resort.
Day 04: Thekkady – Kumarakom/Alleppey (Houseboat)
Meals: Breakfast, lunch, tea and dinner on a fixed menu.
- Transfer to Alleppey.
- Check-in on board a traditional houseboat at 12:00 noon
- Cruise through the lake and backwaters
- Overnight stay on board
Day 05: Alleppey – Kovalam (Beach)
- Disembark from the Houseboat and transfer to Kovalam (160 km/5hrs.)
- Sightseeing (Padmanabha swami temple, Napier museum, Sree chithra art gallery and zoo)
- Free at leisure on the beach
- Overnight Stay at the Resort
Day 06: Kovalam
- Sightseeing: Thiruvanthapuram city tour(Padmanabha Swami Temple, The Napier Museum, Sree Chitra Art Gallery, The Zoo
- Back to Kovalam.
- Free at leisure on the beach.
- Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 07: Kovalam- Trivandrum
- Transfer to Trivandrum (15 Kms)
- Transfer to Airport / Railway station
|Cost Inclusions||Cost Exclusions|
|Accommodation on twin sharing basis||Entrance fees / Camera fees.|
|Houseboat Cruise||Air fare / Train fare.|
|Meal Plan (as mentioned in the itinerary)||Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, which is not specified in the itinerary|
|Sightseeing as per itinerary||Any increase in tax or fuel leading to increase in surface transportation arrangements|
|A/C vehicle for transfers and sightseeing||Any personal expensive – laundry, shopping, tip, mineral water, telephone calls, ayurvedic massage or treatment, meal other than specified etc.|
|Taxes, e.g., parking, toll tax, luxury tax, govt. service tax, green tax, fuel expense and driver expenses||Expenses caused by factors beyond our control, and/or any other charges not mentioned in the column ‘cost inclusions’.|
- Pickup is from Cochin & drop shall be at Trivandrum.
- In Kerala, all the Monuments & Museum are closed on all the Mondays.
- In A/C Deluxe Category Houseboat, A/C will be operational from 9:00 P.M. to 6:00 A.M.
- In Munnar and Thekkady, Ooty and Kodaikanal rooms will not be A/c since these are cold place.